BBQ grasshopper - 40g
Dehydrated grasshoppers BBQ flavour
10 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Eating insects is sustainable, it has a lot of advantages over eating meat. The four main arguments are: an efficient conversion from feed to meat, less greenhouse gas emissions, less use of space and more animal-friendly. But there are other benefits. In addition to being rich in protein, grasshoppers also add value to your dish! An innovative healthy dish rich in protein! Do you dare?
The smokey BBQ grasshoppers from Entoma Foods are known as a true delicacy. These are available in different flavors. By adding viking sea salt and smoked peppers the grasshoppers have received a completely different flavor. Definitely worth a try!
Note: the legs and wings must be removed for consumption!
Nutritional value per 100 g: Energy 2215KJ/ 528kcal, Fat 34,5g, of which saturated fatty acids 11,7g, Carbohydrates 5,7g, of which sugars 0,6g, Fibre 8,8g, Protein 43,8g, Salt 3,1g
Ingredients: 88.8% freeze-dried grasshoppers (gluten, may contain traces of crustaceans) Viking salt (salt, onion, smoked salt, dextrose, pepper, turmeric, aroma), smoked paprika (paprika, smoke flavor), onion, ground cumin, garlic powder, smokey chipotle (salt, herbs and spices (chipotle chili, ginger, corianders, thyme), natural onion flavor, dried vegetables, onion, antioxidant (E300), naturally smoked maltodextrin (potato), spice extract, black pepper extract, anti-caking agent (E551, E531), garlic, garlic oil), black pepper.
Wraps with grasshoppers
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 stalks of celery
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 30 grasshoppers (bowl)
- 1 el Caribbean spice spice melange (spice melange, tin 70g)
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 head of baby currant lettuce
- 300 g of canned corn
- 150 g of paprika raw vegetables
- 15 g fresh coriander
- 8 tortilla wraps
- 2 ready-to-eat avocados
- 175 g of chilled, spicy salsa chicken
- Chop the onion and finely chop the garlic. Cut the celery into bows. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the onion, garlic, celery and grasshoppers for 3 minutes. Cover well. Add the carribbean spice and oregano and cook for 1 min.
- Cut the lettuce into thin strips and drain the corn. Mix the lettuce in a bowl with the pepper mix and corn. Cut the coriander coarsely. Heat the wraps according to the instructions on the package. Cut the avocado half in half. Remove the kernel, scoop out the flesh with a spoon and cut into slices.
- Cover the wraps with the grasshopper mixture, the salad, avocado and a scoop of salsa. Sprinkle with the coriander and roll up.
Tasty with grated cheese. Then the dish is no longer lactose-free.
No customer reviews for the moment.